Friday, March 23, 2012

Anentryfrommetoyou

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

This will be a so-called romantic-but-not-so-romantic post from a soon-to-be a lovely wife of yours.. *wink wink*

Thank you so much for always be there for me, for never give up on me, for always have faith....

Every now and then I thank God for letting me to have you. You are the answer of my prayers. You are the reason why it never works with others.

I adore every single inch of you. The way you talk, act, and think. Sometimes I wonder, from which planet were you from, you never lose your temper. Haha. Seriously, you never raise your voice, nor change your tones. Some people with those sarcastic tones. But none of them I found in you.

I adore how you always remain calm. You think before you act. It shows how matured you are when facing problems.

I adore how you respect me as your girl. I adore how you look at me. The feelings, I can't describe. No one had ever look at me the way you do. I hope it will remain the same even after 20 years of our marriage.

I adore how you always try your best for us. It amazed me.

I used to adore Landon Carter in A Walk to Remember. *my favorite movie since forever*

Some people would say that such guy is not real. I used to say that too.

But now that I've found my Landon Carter.. I believe that that might be actually a good person out there for each of us. And I've found mine. Thank you so much for being mine. Thank you Allah. Alhamdulillah.

P/s : 66 days left. And I am forever yours till Jannah. InsyaAllah.


Songs : A Thousand Years...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

AZUREAZALEA said...

Min.. I cried reading this. I'm even crying while writing this. I'm so envy of you. I'm not sure whether I've found my mr. right. However, I'm happy for you. May you have happiness thru out yr life. Love u :*

emilyrockz said...

I pray for all of us to have the happiness..and u, to found your jodoh di dunia sampai akhirat...insyaAllah. *hugs u kuat2*

P/s : hidup bebaik kat sana. Wish i bole merantau sana jugak.. Huu..

Love u lots sis...

..cik sha.. said...

wow...

i'm touched with your writing. do pray for me also to find my mr right.

n, Selamat Pengantin Baru.

Cik Nuur said...

deqmin...
its soo touch of ur words!
CONGRATS dik...
semoga berbahagia, sampai ke syurga..

Jadilah seorang isteri solehah, yang sentiasa menyenangkan hati suaminya... Jadilah muslimah yang menjaga keperibadian diri dan suami.
isteri yang pemaaf. yang tidak akan meminta2 luar kemampuan suami. yang akan teguh bersamanya, di kala jatuh dan bangun.

salam sayang dari akak! muahhhhhh.!