Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Alhamdulillah

Bismillahirahmanirrahim....

Alhamdulillah for the air that I breathe.
Alhamdulillah for the life that I have.
Alhamdulillah for still be given a chance to live in this world.
Alhamdulillah for still being a Muslim.


Alhamdulillah for the amazing parents I have. (For I am 26 years old and still having both Mak and Bapak. Seriously Alhamdulillah for this)
Alhamdulillah for letting me have my sister, brothers and  in-laws.
Alhamdulillah for having a wonderful friend and sister, Husna.
Alhamdulillah for directing me to him, my love; Fadzli.
Alhamdulillah for all the friends that I have.



For the past 25 years, I kept on complaining on every single things.
For not having this and that.
For not getting what I want.
All I see were only flaws.

I kept questioning why can't I get what I want. There, I forgot that Allah only grants us things that we need. Now that I realized. Why all this while my life seems so complicated and difficult. It was because I am not grateful for things that I had had. *menyedihkan*

Sebenarnya, it's not that life being unfair kat kita. We should learn to thank Allah; Alhamdulillah untuk semua benda yang kita ada. Even if its a tiny little thing. Sebab kalau kita sedar yang setiap benda yang jadi tu semua adalah dari Allah, then, life is being perfectly fair kat kita.

Sebab kita kena ingat. Allah grants us things that we need. Not things that we want. Sebab jalan cerita Allah itu adalah sebaik-baik jalan cerita yang ada. =)

p/s : Can't sleep, even after reciting al-Quran. Rasa sayu. :(
p/s/s : Ya Allah, untuk setiap dugaan yang Kau berikan, titipkan juga kekuatan untuk hambaMu mengharunginya. Amin.

1 comments:

ChaziNone said...

stay tight~ evrthing insyaAllah will be alright