Friday, July 29, 2011

Random

Al-Fatihah buat arwah abah. Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan di tempat orang-orang beriman. Amin.

2 days has passed, yet felt like a dream. She is so strong. Nothing much I can say to her to calm her down. My lips been sealed and I'm speechless. Sorry babe for I have weak. I really can't handle death. To see you like this, I wish I can be stronger than you to share my strength with you. Allah memberi dugaan setimpal dengan kekuatan hamba-Nya. He knows everything. Babe, I love you so much and always be there whenever you need me.

Hidup kat dunia ni sementara. Yang hidup pasti akan pergi.


Talking about hidup kat dunia sementara, people should aware of this and try to be a better person. For themselves and to other people around them. Hidup merantau, away from home really taught me the real meaning of living. Experienced new environment and learn to adapt with other people lifestyles.

Not everyone is really sincere in helping you. Kata orang, depan manis mulut, belakang tikam sampai lunyai. That is life. That is real world. You can't expect people to treat you right all the time. And even if you are good to them, you still can't expect them to be good to you. That's reality. Face it!

Seriously, I really disappointed with some people. And for sure, I am regret for being so nice to them. Not even thanking me for what I've done, she with her big mouth talking bad things bout me to her mom. Congratulations girl! I know you are at your peak right now. But don't forget, semua tu anugerah Allah. He can take it back anytime He wants. =)


Malas mau cakap. Thanks so much for everything. Swear to God I will never ever visit once I step out.


p/s : Allah je yang dapat membalas semuanya.


..minda..

0 comments: