Friday, April 29, 2011

2 days before the wedding

today is Friday..and my parents are coming tonight! yeeehooooooooo~~!!!
gonna update the efforts we've done for the pengantin..haha..
yeay~ kami berjaya akhirnya menyiapkan pelamin dan gerbang meja makan untuk kakak.. Alhamdulillah..after all the sarcastic comments made by ..well you know who..I managed to decorate it and I am proud of it.. First time tu wei~~ kagum dengan diri sendiri..


at first I was thinking of leaving it this way..haha..for me it's good enough! but thanks to si pengkritik tetap.. she managed to make me sentap and leave everything and focus on the hantaran pulak...well, her things pun tak siap lagi..sibuk2 nak kritik orang.. she was supposed to siapkan her gerbang meja makan pengantin and I settle pelamin and hantaran..around 4am, we went to bed..letih wooo~~~ (didn't snap hantaran's photos)

around 11 something I woke up and hey~!! it's true..this pelamin looks sux..what I was thinking? haha..then ideas goes like...wei banyaknya idea..banyaknya idea~~ quickly mandi and continue....


end up it becomes like this.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
tadaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
.
.
.


cantik kan??? cantik kan??? 

and this is the gerbang..seriusli cantik..tapi aku kan egoistic plastic kan? so I will never ever tell straight to her face yang.."hey kak, gerbang hang buat cantik.." hahahha... wekz~~!!



I called it Gerbang Tarantula...

It's very unique dowh~~ 
well, saya sangat berbangga dengan diri kami sendiri..kan kak kan kak?? =b



we are the champions my friends~~
and we'll keep on fighting till the end~~~
we are the champions~
we are the champions~
no time for losers..cause we are the champions~~
of the world~~~~~


hahaha..poyonesss!!!


..minda..

0 comments: